Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Odyssey Reflection

I think that the entire adventure of odysseus is a very interesting thing. I think the fact that Odysseus is so clever is the only reason he makes it home. He also has the ability to stay calm when he sees that his house is filled with people who want to steal his wife away from him. The "I am Nohbdy" trick is still a favorite of mine as well. I believe that if he was a soldier or seargent in the military in modern times, he would be the most successful veteran in history. Some people might even call him an ancient hero, although he did not save anyone and he does not wear a cape. Nevertheless, he is an intelligent, powerful, and unstoppable force with cleverness and instincts. For example, the fact that he thought of the giant wooden stake made out of a tree, and heated it u to blind, not to kill, but to blind a gigantic one-eyed monster, and then use the beast itself to open the door for them. Wow. I felt like I was watching an action movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment