Monday, February 14, 2011

Reflection on the Poetry out loud

I think personally that the poetry speakers had a lot of guts standing up in front of the whole school like that. I know I couldn't have done that. They also had to have memorized their whole poems. Again, something i could not have done very easily. I think the one girl who sang during her poem was the best by far out of all the other speakers. I do not remember her name, but I do remember the song. The poem really stuck emotionally. I loved when she spoke out in front of the whole school, and right when se started to sing, everyone gave her a standing ovation. I thought it was because they liked the poem, but it turned out, the crowd just thought she was done, and couldn't hear her over the clapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment